Buildings & Grounds Committee
The buildings and grounds of our parish plan are overseen by the Buildings and Grounds Committee. This group is actively involved in the process to accomplish next steps in our Master Plan.
They meet as needed with the architect, contractors, suppliers, and connected groups of the parish and school. They evaluate proposals for upcoming projects for our church. They advise the Pastor and related committees.
They are open to new members with various skills and background helpful to the Parish.
Environment and Art Committee
The Environment and Art Committee helps to enhance our Church Liturgies by providing general thematic ideas to impact the choice of decor for the particular season of Liturgical celebration. The committee is made up of volunteers who visually prepare the church to reflect and focus on the meaning of each liturgical season or a particular liturgical celebration.
The budget for decoration is funded by donations to the Flower Fund at Christmas and Easter.
Volunteers are always needed and welcome for various decorating tasks such as floral arranging, assembly of decor, placement of greens and other creative tasks.
The Ladies Guild of Holy Trinity
The Ladies Guild of Holy Trinity is open to all women of the parish (married, widowed and single) who are willing to assist and support the parish.
The Ladies Guild works for the good of Holy Trinity Parish and offers its help and support to the pastor. Members are encouraged to undertake the important task of fulfilling their spiritual growth and growing in maturity of faith and service to the church.
The first Thursday of the month except January, June, July and August.
Meetings are held in the school cafeteria starting at 7:00pm unless otherwise noted in the bulletin.
The Worship Committee exists to ensure that the liturgical and musical life of Holy Trinity parish is vital, appropriate, and relevant. It is a collaborative effort that includes members from various aspects of ministry at Holy Trinity including, but not limited to, Music Ministry, Art and Environment, Youth and Young Adult Ministry, Pastoral Council, and the Ushers. We recognize that our ultimate goal is to give glory to God. We actively discover ways to touch the hearts of those who worship with us so that we may all grow in our faith, love, and ministry together.
412-787-3021 ext. 112
The Respect Life Committee works to raise the conscious of parishioners regarding life issues. The Respect Life Committee helps to promote a genuine respect for human life at all stages of life. The group’s activities include:
- Praying for the unborn, their mothers and abortionists.
- Attending the annual Right to Life March in Washington, D.C.
- Promoting political action by encouraging letter writing campaigns to congressmen and legislators on right to life issues.
- Some members also attend peaceful and legally organized picketing of abortion clinics.
If you would like to get involved with this worthwhile group, the committee will be glad to have you! See the contact info for the group on the right to learn more.
Mary Lou Berry
The Stewardship Committee was created to develop and foster a Christian Community atmosphere at Holy Trinity whereby the spiritual and social needs of parishioners can be realized through a total stewardship program of time, talent and treasure resulting in a sense of belonging, involvement and commitment for each parishioner.
The committee aspires to –
- Help the parish leaders, the parish community, households and individual parishioners grow in their stewardship awareness and understanding, enabling them to lead a stewardship way of life.
- Nurture faith-filled household and personal prayer and parish worship.
- Foster and affirm greater parish, household and personal parishioner involvement in compassionate service within the parish and the greater community.
- Promote increased levels of generous material and financial sharing by the parish, households and individuals.
If you are interested in promoting stewardship as a way of life in our parish, you are encouraged to contact the Parish Office to learn more about our committee and how you can help.